Sunday, January 17, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my self-help blog! Or should I say thank you for welcoming me into your computer and your MindHeart!

I have a unique view on life and the Universe gleaned from years of poring through self-help books in Barnes & Noble over an empty cup of coffee that I think can be beneficial to humans and other mammals, and I have a desperate need to share it.

This brings me to my first MindHeart Gem: To fill up the cup of knowledge that is you, you must be an empty cup. And if you want to spend hours researching the Universe at Barnes & Noble without being pestered by the staff, you must have an empty cup. No one's cup is emptier than mine.

My purpose, really, is not to write an "answer" column, as there are no "answers." Our desire for "answers" is merely our lizard brain trying to cope with the desert of existence, sticking its tongue out in a vain attempt to find food or love. The desire for answers leads to dogma. I am absolutely against dogma 100%! Any dogmatic person who says they have answers is wrong, wrong, wrong! Fundamentally and 100%! There are no answers!

And with that, I leave you with an empty cup.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogo. Keep writing.

    TOC

    www.askapunk.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your writing! Let's link blogs! Mine: secondhandsecondthoughts@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! I will link to both your blogs! Let's tag team the world with love or something!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is life altering. Thank you.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete